15 de enero de 2013

[PhotoDiary]: Firenze/Instagram



Estoy realmente enganchada a Instagram y creo que ahora mismo es una de las mejores redes sociales. No dudé en colgar todas mis aventuras durante mi viaje a Florencia y si queréis saber lo que publico a diario, podéis seguir mis andaduras en @mireiamosella :). 
I'm really addicted to Instagram and I think it's one of the best social networks. Without doubt I uploaded all my adventures during my Florence's trip and if you want to see more, just follow me on @mireiamosella :).



1. Pitti Immagine Uomo at Fortezza da Baso
2. From our apartment: the back of Piazza della Signoria
3. Lovely Ponte Vecchio at late afternoon
4. Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist
5. New suitcase (one of my Xmas gifts)
6. In the middle of nowhere


1. Italian Cappucino at Cavalli Cafe
2. Our lovely apartment in Florence
3. Piazza della Signoria
4. Coffee Love
5. Allen Edmonds awesome shoes at Pitti Uomo
6. Duomo

MIREIA 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario