12 de septiembre de 2013

[Travels]: Scotland



I couldn't be more excited!!!! I'm travelling to Scotland (FINALLY) next month for a week. I've already booked my flight and now I need to find cool places to stay during my holidays. I love planning this kind of things... that's why I have a lot of different notebooks for each thing I'm doing. This leather one I bought it at Urban Outfitters and I can't wait to fill it up with all my adventures. 
¡No me lo creo! El mes que viene me voy de vacaciones a Escocia toda una semana. Ya he reservado el vuelo, ahora solo tengo que encontrar el hotel/casa rural/hostal/b&b. Me encanta planear este tipo de cosas... por eso tengo montones de cuadernos para cada cosa que hago :p. Ésta de piel la compré en Urban Outfitters y no puedo esperar para llenarla con todas las aventuras que me esperan. 

MIREIA 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario